Welcome to The Best Basketball Camp Of The Summer!
Take a sneak peek at what we did last summer...
You are invited to the best basketball training experience there is in order to prepare you for your season and school year. Players will learn how to maximize their moments on and off the floor by developing their work ethic, confidence, skill level, player IQ and leadership skills.
(County Road 16, Orangeville, ON L9W 2Z6)
- August 9-13 (Grade 8- 12)
- August 16-20 (Grade 4-10)
- Indoor Court
- Indoor Classroom
- Outdoor Classroom
- Outdoor Court
Athletes Safety and Experience Is our Number One Concern
Only 25 spots will be available for camp. Please see our COVID-19 protocols document down below. We believe we have the Best protocols available to limit contact (if mandated by the guidelines), keep athletes safe, and provide the best basketball experience of their career.
Week 1 in Orangeville: Fees are $375. Check-in will start at 8:30 am Monday morning, training will start at 9 am, and pick up will be at 3:30 pm each day.
Week 2 In Cobourg: Click Here for all info and registration.
Athletes will experience the most basketball development they can possibly receive in five days. Did I mention we offer a 100% money-back guarantee? If an athlete attends all five days and they are not satisfied with their experience, we will reimburse you what you paid for training.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURES AND DAILY SCHEDULE
1) Elite On-Court Training.
- Learn how to finish against bigger stronger players.
- Take a minimum of 1000 in-game shots during the week.
- Learn how to take their dribbling skills to another level.
- Learn how to beat any player of any size off the dribble.
- Learn how to play championship on-ball and off-ball defense
- Full court/half-court games
2) Film Sessions.
- "Hear it, see it, do it". Research has proven that athletes can obtain a better knowledge of a skill by hearing how to do it. An athlete's learning improves exponentially when they hear how to do the move, and then try the move. Athletes have the best opportunity to learn a skill when they can "hear it, do it, and then see" elite level players do it. In our film sessions, they will see elite level players doing the moves we teach.
3) Classroom Sessions.
- We often hear commentators and coaches talk about how the most elite players have a championship mindset and special intangibles. In our classroom sessions, you will learn the intangibles and championship mindset necessary to become an educated leader on the basketball floor and out in the world.
4) Dry-Land Traning.
- Athleticism matters! Quickness, agility, skipping, hill runs, and cardio... yep we do all of it! and we have tons of outdoor/indoor space to do it.